Riverside Town Hall
Part of the ’Historic Riverside’ collection, this pen and ink by Keith Burnham depicts the Riverside Town Hall. Built in 1895 by George Ashby, the Town Hall is a great example of Chateauesque style of architecture and was designated an Illinois Historic Structure in 1972 by the Illinois Dept. of Conservation. The building has served as the Town Hall for over 108 years. Image is approximately 8x10 on an 11x14 sheet.